Sunday, January 16, 2011

Notebooks

More...

I have always been writing since 2002 on life's highlights..My boxes are all filled with these numerous notebooks which writes down part of my agony, my thankful moments and of course all that's in my mind not fully expressed at all..It contains every detail that now makes me ponder and say that life is really a cycle..For the many years, like everything is happening just the way it is..the characters are just changing..but the plot somehow is exactly just the same. As time passes, i get to realize the worth i have on earth...to my parents, family and to everyone else who became a part and parcel of me...and has somehow measured the importance and respect given to me in any way possible..I guess true colors reveals at any rate. and I'm more thankful because it draws me nearer to the Almighty and opens up a road to tell that the world is just so temporary and the people as well, though some proves not, to be so inevitably a different one at an unexpected period..they are seasonal but i stay just the way as i have been known right from the start..If i change, it's because of the influence made me so..as a friend, companion, and a blessing (maybe) i remain the best way i can... still thankful for all of these things..though people may somehow hate me the most, or curse me....well, i can't think of any reason why...they've got the problem and so they have to ask themselves over and over again.


More: http://www.hsengine.com/s_Parcel+Rates.html

No comments:

Post a Comment