Saturday, January 22, 2011

Entry for 24 December 2009

More...


The Sri-lankan president says " That he is a person who has been recognized by the world for winning the war and he did it very quickly (killing innoncent tamils and sinhaleese ) . People must vote him becasue he is reconized leader that won the war . Do you think its true ??? Is it correct for a leader to hide many things and request the VOTE ???? He says that  he found the method for freedom and he used all the money for development . They advertised it on T.N.L . I like T.N.L becasue they also help people and speak the truth .

I am asking how what is freedom of people ?? Where is freedom in meida ??? How about stealing money . I am asking what is the future of people when A family is ruling SRI-LANKA with many lies . I like the opposition leader Ranil wikaramasinha because he speaks the truth .

I heard that the forigen minister is eyeing to buy property . These are the things the meida should concern . Where does our  money goes to . How many realitions of same family are fed by the goverment ??? I don't know whether you notice but these but people shouldn't suffer due to any leadership . FREEDOM OF TRUE SPEECH IS VITAL  THAN DISCIPLINE .

I don't admire people who are false leaders .I admire bees because they are so important for the economy and SMART . I don't like people who are just dress up . I know that my AUNTY IS A LAZY WOMAN but she passed her exams . She wants other to work for her . I am opposite . I don't think being fair in complexion is asset but I think your talent is  asset . I believe every one has talent . If you look at Randima . He has common sense . I admire him for that . I don't know whether he has a back up for his studies but I am sure he can become a doctor . He is a very brainy child . He is just small but he has  a good brain .
I don't belive in gifts for christmas ( I don't reject gifts ) but I belive the teacher can offer every child a gift by guiding the children correctly .

I can Kaprukshi did science and she discussed sex with her friends in INDIA . My friend lilanthi told me about it . Now you know the truth !!!! The opposition should win . We must own a good country not a 3rd class family fuck .

The books I have
Once a hero -Anne Mcallister ( there is a male and female )

The french man's kiss

Paris and MY LOVE

A man of contrast .

The lurid lady lock port

Denis robins - The sin was mone

wilbur Smith -gold mine and the female looks similar to a sri-lankan girl and she is a dancer .(she is dark ) I also have a female close to my house that looks similar to her .



More: http://www.hsengine.com/s_men%27s+christmas+gifts.html

No comments:

Post a Comment