Tuesday, January 18, 2011

first entry - India - 11 Feb 2010

More...

I was busy with what a blog is for a while, so here I go and see what happens with my first one. I guess I can ramble on about my life. Since I do want to write a book in the near future, Blogging will give me a good experience.
I just retuned from India with a runny tummy. I love India. It is the most colorful country that I have experienced, with its diversity, people, heat, noise, traffic, rickshaws. Of course the country is not a country with out the warmth of the people. The last days in Mumbai were divine. My heart was so open...I felt like I was on a journey of love and light expansion. It did not matter what I did. The feeling of bliss overcame me. You may ask does this happen randomly. Sure it can, I was open to experience the ecstasy of just being who I am and where I am at in the very moment and whoever I am with. I am in love.
Pune was an interesting experience. I was with my friend Chandrika in the beginning and I had a very warm time with her. I feel so close to her and she is so loving. I feel very inspired by how she is and how she deals with people. Embracing everyone, everything. A way of being that is an expansion of the love that you are. I met many old friends and made many new ones. I was more at ease within myself, being of an Indian ancestry, living in a western culture - where to fit in - in Pune. There are two sets of people - the indians and the westeners. I could see the line that divides the two. Well I had a good time with both my Indian and my western friends. I do not see why we need to segregate the two, we are all connected on one level. If you have seen Avatar (if you have not it is worth to see it) - it underlines the fact that the society that lives in a harmonious connected way does not create wars. And the humans love to create conflict because they are separate from their root connection with the energy. Or me me me - greed - not enough for me - attitude. Existence is abundant.
Goa is hot & rocking. I love the beaches, the sun, the people. Brown bodies, white bodies, dark bodies all in one place. Beach sellers - books, sarongs, massages, henna tattoo's, maps, jewellery, banana, ice cream & cakes, beggars. Friends from my first 2 years of the therapist training - that was a pleasant surprise. And new friends who always saved me a bed which are hard to get. I am a darker shade of brown, my tattoo has already faded and now I am back in the snow in Holland at the Humaniversity in Egmond aan Zee.
I forgot to mention that I was also visiting family and my parents in Jamnagar - north India (Gujrat). Where my dark skin was not so acceptable, but the stories I heard were interesting. I want to get my family history chart - just to see where we originate from.
That's all for now. 


More: http://www.hsengine.com/s_ice+cream+cakes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment