Monday, January 24, 2011

Entry for 12 October 2006

More...

Good morning people,

Hope your day has started well, must say it pretty weird blogging this early in the morning, being a fan of Cricket I have to make this supreme sacrifice. I have a friend staying with me at the moment now I know why I like being by myself!! I didn't realise he was so untidy o well short of kicking him out what can you do eh.

The cricket season is getting under way and the first event is the ICC Champions Trophy. Then on Saturday Ch7  is televising the tri-nations rugby and I think the first game is between Australia and New Zealand, as always that should be a good game.

Have you tried Pizza Hut's new and improved online ordering?(link found at top of my page - just click) Would be interested in what you think of it ... what do you think could be improved? Its Audience participation time so lets those fingers do the walking and blog some comments.. I cant see you typing away! Cmon TYPE



More: http://www.hsengine.com/s_order+pizza+online.html

No comments:

Post a Comment