Thursday, April 28, 2011

Why I love to watch black men fuck

More...

This is similar to something I posted on my old profile.

I love football.  It' my favorite sport.  I enjoy playing.  I can throw, catch, and run with the ball.  But I also really enjoy watching the NFL.  Ilove watching the pros.  They do it so much better than I ever could.

It's the same thing with sex.  I can have sex.  I put my little white dick in some pussy, wiggle it around for a few seconds, and a little bit of cum dribbles out the end.  Technically I've just had sex.  Technically the woman I was with got fucked.  But she's leave unsatisfied and without an orgasm.  But when a black man has sex, it's on a whole different level.  They have bigger and better equipment, than most white guys.  Black men have more stamina.  A lot of black men don't even lose their erection until they've cum 2-3 times.  Where as most white guys are one and done.  Also black men are more aggressive and dominating.  They take what they want.  Unlike most white guys, who wait to be told what to do.

That why a lot more white girls are going black.  I think at some point in the future, it will probably become the norm.  But I can't blame them really.  If I were a woman, I'm sure I'd be a 3 hole slut for every black man I met.  


More: http://www.hsengine.com/s_NFL.html

No comments:

Post a Comment