Monday, April 25, 2011

Introduction...

More...



I guess that if I’m going to be blabbing at you folks, I should maybe give an introduction, prove that I’m qualified.  I know a little bit about a lot of things.  I know a lot about a few things and I know nothing about a lot more things…however that doesn’t stop me from making something up.  I’ve had jobs in:  egg processing facility, a panty factory, a plumbing/heating/electrical shop, McDonalds, a diskette duplicating factory, Perkins, Fleet Farm, a paint store, an apartment complex, and a rental car company. I’ve driven city bus, airport shuttle, amish shuttle, red tractors, green tractors, orange tractors, school buses, motor coaches full of throwball players, forklifts, bobcats, rental trucks, boats, motorcycles, snowblowers and lawnmowers.  I’ve even built sets at an opera house for melodramas. I’ve been to diesel mechanics school, community college, welding school, massage school, and boiler operators school.  I’ve played baritone horn and valve trombone in college concert bands and jazz bands.   I’ve always owned a Ford, but I’ve made some mistakes along the way:  a chevy pickup and a VW Dasher.  The Honda Accord was a winner.  Those 3 Fords have spanned a lifetime of driving….bought the white car when I was about 14, you can do the math to determine my age if you want…but you’ll have to work at it with the information I’ve given you.

I’m going to share with you mostly what I find during the day/week that humors me, or what annoys me, or maybe both.  Feel free to comment, to ask questions or hurl insults.



More: http://www.hsengine.com/s_community+college+school.html

No comments:

Post a Comment