Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Family

More...

Hello friends and fellow cyberspace family:

I have been laid up lately because I have developed some clots in my left again and some new clots in my right leg where I never had clots before.  The Doctors are watching them fairly close as most of you know.  But being stuck in the bed I can only get to my computer about twice a day and only for the length of time it takes me to check my email so I haven't even been able to write a blog or write anything at all in my journal so for all of you who write you know that is like taking candy from a baby.  LOL   Anyway I still have to be careful but I haven't been on my computer at all today because I knew I needed to catch up with all of you who want to know what is going on and also for my own peace of mind.

I found out some very depressing news today and so I am going to write about it but for the sake of privacy I won't put any names until the story is more checked out but just putting it down on paper makes it a little less stressful for me and helps me to deal with the overall situation a little bit better and in the long run will make it that much more better to handle to.  I found out that one of my family has cancer not just any kind of cancer but a form of leukemia and may need a bone marrow transplant so at this point in time that is all we know for sure...the bone marrow transplant is just what they are thinking the doctors will be telling them and they don't think they have much time.  They have dropped almost 70 lbs in about 3 months which isn't good weight loss.  So I guess we are in for a tough fight.  Now I have one more person who I love is going through a tough battle. 

I know the good Lord only gives you so much that he knows you can handle but I really am getting to the end of my handling stage here.  My husband Carl is going through a rough patch with his health, my health is not bad I am just having a few issues with the clots in my legs and now this please Lord no more I am just getting where it doesn't hurt as much to talk about Nana after her loss and she was like my second Mom.  Or even in some case my first Mom cause she was there when my Mom couldn't be for a while.  So please lord no more pain and suffering for just a little while.  Amen.

Well guys and gals you know I love you and I really appreciate that you read my blogs or my ramblings of this old lady..May God take care of you always..may the wind always be to your back and best of all may the wind be on your sails so that you can have smooth sailing in your life.  GBU always and thanks again. 

Love you always
Kat         


More: http://www.hsengine.com/s_Transplant.html

No comments:

Post a Comment