Monday, April 25, 2011

Serving

More...


mistress_sai@ymail.com: ok    see you
Cheryl: here for both you Mistress
mistress_sai@ymail.com: OOOOOOOO Kissss   stereo  OOOOOOOO I love it
Cheryl: not a fighter though
mistress_sai@ymail.com: Are you home?
Cheryl: yes just got here
mistress_sai@ymail.com: No    your my  love slave    mai   
mistress_sai@ymail.com: Then you must strip and kneel infront of your Mistress
Cheryl: i am stripping at the moment
mistress_sai@ymail.com: Good    I love to watch you strip
Cheryl: and i mai will always kneel before your greatness and your beauty
mistress_sai@ymail.com: MMMMMMMMMM yes   do it slow tonight I want to savor your body It excites your Mistress so much Kiss
Cheryl: you know that is yours to use as you please Mistress
mistress_sai@ymail.com: Yes and  I want you do do it slow tonight  show your Mistress how much you want her attention
Cheryl: naked and kneeling before my owner and Goddess
mistress_sai@ymail.com: On all four my  red hair slut  lets  see how good your breasts hang down
Cheryl: of course Mistress, on all fours for you
mistress_sai@ymail.com: OOOOOOO   thats looking good as I slowly circle you MMMMMMMMMMM    shake your shoulders some I want to see your  breasts  move back and forth for your Mistress
Cheryl: yes Mistress, wiggling for you, breast moving back forth for you
You have sent 1 photo to mistress_sai@ymail.com.
cheryl014.jpg
 34 Share
mistress_sai@ymail.com: MMMMMMMMM they move so nice my red  hair  slut   I love the sound they make when they  touch  OOOOOOO Yesssss
Cheryl: you must know that mai will even perform as your puppy or pussy cat Mistress
mistress_sai@ymail.com: (Another for my bed stand KISSSS)
mistress_sai@ymail.com: I  Know as I  place my foot  in  font  for you  to lick
Cheryl: mai recognizes she must do anything to please her Goddess
Cheryl: leaning to it to lick, slow long licks
mistress_sai@ymail.com: MMMMMMMMMMM   YESSSSSSSSS    as I wiggle my toes as I look at your swaying  breasts
Cheryl: pushing tongue between to lick them clean
Cheryl: tongue extended between them
mistress_sai@ymail.com: MMMMMMMMMMM   You  sexy  slut  you as I let  you watch me   start to  finger myself   slowly  as I tempt you 
Cheryl: taking deep breaths, trying to catch your scent as the licking continues
Cheryl: purring as mai licks, sniffing for a breath of you
mistress_sai@ymail.com: MMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSS  as I get my pussy  wet as I push and rotate my finger  right in front of you   I ull my foot from your  mouth and  grab your hair MMMMMMMMMMMMM I think its  ready slut.......
Cheryl: extending tongue, wiggling it, stretching it as sniffing intesifys
You have sent 1 photo to mistress_sai@ymail.com.
cheryl13.jpg
 34 Share
Cheryl: better view of the wagging below mai Mistress
mistress_sai@ymail.com: OOOOOOOO  and I see my slut is ready tooo as I can hear you sniffing hard  for your Mistress  I place my   wet pussy eight in front of you OOOOOOOO go to it slut it's all yours as I grab your  hair and steady  your head...
mistress_sai@ymail.com: (OMG   YOUR SO HOT TONIGHT   KISSSSSSS)
Cheryl: licking now, long slow licks from the bottom to the top
Cheryl: lapping at you, sniffing you, eyes cannot but look up and focus on your beauty
You have received 1 photo from mistress_sai@ymail.com.
Reason 5.jpg
Open (Alt+Shift+O)
 34 Share
mistress_sai@ymail.com: (one of the best reasons yes)
Cheryl: mmmmmmmmm yes Goddess your slave knows she must always worship your greatness slow wet licks and kisses up and down it
Cheryl: your beauty
mistress_sai@ymail.com: OOOOOOOOOO   I love how well you use that tongue  of yours mai as I shiver with each lap I let my other hand  start to run up and down your back
Cheryl: stopping tongue to push against your mound, pushing hard against it, wiggling back and forth on it
mistress_sai@ymail.com: OMG YESSSSSSSSSS as I feel you working your way in    I ,ake my nails   rake your back as I  shiver
Cheryl: keep my nose buried into you to smell you
mistress_sai@ymail.com: OOOOOOO FUCK!!!!!!!!!!
Cheryl: lapping up and down, tongue working you madly, must taste you, feel you vibrate under it, pushing back down hard
mistress_sai@ymail.com: I  feel myself   almost   letting go  as my   mound burns from being  licked and suck so welll
Cheryl: pursing lips and sucking it hard now
mistress_sai@ymail.com: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS as I start to floood you
Cheryl: pushing tongue out between lips to wiggle on it
mistress_sai@ymail.com: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Cheryl: poking three fingers into to hold you up to assault from my tongue
mistress_sai@ymail.com: I start pushing back and forth as I feel my clit  under attacked
Cheryl: reaching other below you and pushing three fingers into your glory hole, finger fucking both holes and i lick it hard, back forth , up and down
mistress_sai@ymail.com: I lean to  grab your ass as you make me cum so hard    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Cheryl: wiggling nose against your clit as i push tongue into you
mistress_sai@ymail.com: I start to probe your as  as you make me jerk uncontrollable   OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
mistress_sai@ymail.com: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM   YYYYYYYYEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Cheryl: pushing tongue deep inside you
Cheryl: in and out with tongue
mistress_sai@ymail.com: I try to rotate my finger in your asssssss as I again feel myself   drenching your face with warm cum
Cheryl: pulling tongue out and lapping up your juices
You have received 1 photo from mistress_sai@ymail.com.
14.jpg
Open (Alt+Shift+O)
 34 Share
mistress_sai@ymail.com: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
mistress_sai@ymail.com: I feel  faint as  blood is rushing from my  head  as  your tonuge makes your Mistress cum hard again 
Cheryl: fingers still deep in your glory hole pulling you up to my tongue, lapping at it, tongue pushing down on it hard
mistress_sai@ymail.com: I push mty head back and  just scream as  I lose all  control  I   start to buckle on my knees
mistress_sai@ymail.com: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Cheryl: starting to lick the juices from your inner thighs as my fingers work your clit
Cheryl: massaging it between them
Cheryl: purring more as i taste the juices of my Queen
mistress_sai@ymail.com: I  pant hard as  you start to work my clit   my toes curle and my cavles cramp as they have all my weight now
Cheryl: my owner
mistress_sai@ymail.com: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
mistress_sai@ymail.com: OMG  what a workout   my  mai as I  collapse and  stick my feet out wide  you place your Mistress on her back  KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Cheryl: kissing it now, lips pursed and kissing it
mistress_sai@ymail.com: OMG OMG   I start  humping my  ass  as you kiss me driving me completly wild 
Cheryl: licking and kissing it
mistress_sai@ymail.com: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  another warm flow of cum  comes to meet you  WOW   how many times  can you make Your MISTRESS  cum mai  KISSSSS
mistress_sai@ymail.com is typing...Bookmark


More: http://www.hsengine.com/s_Kissing+Lip.html

No comments:

Post a Comment