Monday, December 27, 2010

Entry for 21 November 2006 - Good Girl

More...

There was a major VIP shopping event tonight - actually there's another one tomorrow night but I'll be at a movie premiere - and I was really good.  I only spent not too much money on six books that will be added to pile of unread books.

I love reading but there's just so much to read.  There are the boring forms at work and checking the database, there are the five fashion magazines I buy a month, there is the commuter paperette that I read on the train home, there are the tired eyeballs that barely function in the morning and there are the three books that I'm reading at the moment.

I can't believe I'll only get a week off to try and catch up and in that time I'll be going away on vacation to some remote country spot - thank goodness it has a river and an airport...!

The job is ok but only ok.  At least I'm processing stuff for Sydney claims.  I should ask to be transferred interstate to do it more effectively...ok, maybe not.  Any joint that is government funded is screwed when it comes to perks - unless you are already at the top and then it's a free for all, I bet.

Best shopping wishes to all for this coming mad season.  Don't forget now is the best time to get value for money pamper packs, including fragrance gift sets.  Even Strawberry.net has additional sales.  See: www.strawberrynet.com



More: http://www.hsengine.com/s?w=Girls+Fashion+Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment