Friday, March 25, 2011

Maribel II

More...

For our first date, I took Maribel to the only fancy French restaurant in this city.  The night before I had met her at the "Capricorn," what you would call the best amongst the low end whorehouses.  She was the only one in her teens, charged the same $10 rate and unlike her 40 yr old colleagues, was the only one who offered anal.  We got along very well that night and she accepted my invitation for lunch.

Once there, we had small talk while we ate.  She had been working there for just a couple of days. She was from a city in the tropics, where she had worked as a prostitute for a couple of years now, after leaving a smaller town nearby.  She had a friend from school that recommended Capricorn and she really enjoyed the lifestyle she had.  She considered herself lucky that instead of school or a boring job, she was getting paid a lot of money for partying. As we were getting ready to leave and I asked her to go to a motel for something "extra,"  she said:

"You don't have to buy a fancy meal or pay me to be with you.  When you came in last night, I really wanted to be with you. I'm having my period right now, so if you don't mind only anal and oral, we can go to the motel."

We hopped on a cab and we were on our way to the love motel district of the city.  The cab was dirty and the driver was a completely slob.  I asked her to tell me everything about her in order to pass the time.  For sometime I wanted to date a professional and Maribel was the opportunity of a lifetime.  I wanted to know about how experienced she was and how she got in the business.  She started telling me about the place we met:

"I moved here because my friend, Heidi, said that there's more action here.  So far I've had about ten clients per night, but I have not worked on a weekend yet. Back home I was lucky to have 10 guys in one week, I also moved because started running into people that knew me and they wanted to blackmail me.  I started because I owed money to my ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend.  I needed a lot of money because I had wrecked her bike once when I got mad at my ex for cheating on me with her.  They introduced me to this lady who ran a whorehouse outside of town and that's when I left my original hometown."

"I earned the money really fast, and some of my clients were taking me to trips, so I continued it ever since.  Some of my clients were very nice and even took me to trips with them.  One day this guy who used to be teacher in my old town showed up and tried to take advantage of me.  I had ran away from home and he would tell my step-dad that I was here.  The next few days, a couple of other teachers showed up and wanted freebies, so I left.   I don't know anyone here and you are the only guy I liked so far. I'm glad you met me there, because now you know everything, would you mind being my boyfriend?"  she asked.

I kissed her and said.  "Only if you promise me that you will let me transform you into the biggest whore in this town, if you agree to become my property and to use you as I see fit."  She nodded as the taxi pulled into the motel.   I looked at the meter and the fare in the local currency was less than a fifty cents.  I only had large bills and did not want to break them to pay it.  Instead, I spread her legs wide open in the back seat, pulled panties down and said to the taxi driver:

"I don't have money for the cab ride, would you mind mind fondling this whore for a few minutes instead of cash?"

He agreed, I kissed her and the cabbie went to work.  I stepped into the love motel room to see the cheesy facilities.  Little did I realize that in couple of years, Maribel would be doing the same to me.


More: http://www.hsengine.com/s_money+owed+to+me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment