Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dreams or may be not

More...

I felt hot as her piercing eyes were fixed on me. She was in her fifties elegantly dressed. She sat on the table opposite me. I could not bear her look at me
and kept lowering my eyes. She finally smiled and nodded to me to come and sit with her. I walked over to her, my heart was beating hard and I was turning red. She offered me a glass of wine and chatted me up to make me relax. All i felt was the blood rushing to my head, i was in a daze.
She stood up, held my hand and told me to walk with her to her hotel room. I wanted to say no, but i could not, it was as if she had a spell on me.

I enterd the room, and stood there, not knowing what to do or what she expected from me. Pet, she said come over I walked towards the bathroom and there she was in the doorway nude, her white skin like sun shine. Her body so smooth. She looked at me, and I dropped to my knees, she held my head and pushed it tight against her smooth labia. I knew what to do. The smell of her body was of light jasmine. She played with my hair as my tongue dived deep between her lips into that wet cunt. I could not stop lapping, the more I did the wetter it got.

She held me by the hair and gently lifted me up. Her eyes were undressing me as I started to strip for her. Her hand cupped my breast firmly. She had a firm hand she touched my back and slid to my ass. I had goose bumps as her hand rested on my ass cheek for a moment, then I felt it.... the first of many slaps that made my ass pink. I was getting excited and she felt it through my trembling body. She led me to the bed and had me go on my hands and knees and wait there. Time passed very slowly, I am sure it was not more than a few seconds. She stood in front of me wearing a pink 8 inch blunt strapon.

I felt her fingers on my lips parting them, as I felt her push the pink strapon in me. The tempo increased as my breasts swung, me trying to stay steady as she crashed against me. I was moaning then screaming as the pleasure mounted and I was about to scream I felt her firm hand on my ass. Time stopped as I waited for the second slap as her hand crashed on my ass and I started shaking. uncontrollably waves of pleasure going through me.

She stopped so did I, I looked back she was gone. It was like a dream or maybe not.









More: http://www.hsengine.com/s_Jasmine.html

No comments:

Post a Comment