Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All About Ayame

More...


Intro:

What's up all!!! Cute, smart, intellectual, adorable, easy going, open-minded, & understanding
I
love the out-doors, dining out, travel, new movies, music and great
conversation. I have tremendous compassion when it comes to animals and I
enjoy horses.


About Me:

My favorite colors are: Pink, Purple
& Black. My favorite ethnic foods: Greek/Italian/ Indonesian/Thai
& French Favorite home cooked food is Fried Chicken Favorite snacks:
Purchuitto w/ Havarti & Hummus w/ pita bread Favorite desert is
Tiramisu and favorite ice cream flavor is Pistachio Favorite Flowers:
Yellow Roses, babies breathe, Purple & Yellow Wild Iris's & Dog
Wood Flowers My favorite sports are: Nascar - Jimmie Johnson, Kurt Busch
& Denny Hamlin Boxing, Moi Thai Fighting and Ruff Dawg Fighting
(combination boxing) This is not all, please read more of my blogs for
more about me, if there is anything you would like to know about me,
just ask I am pretty easy to talk to...

My Qualities:

I am
sincere, honest, creative, adorable, intellectual, have a great sense of
humor, I am open minded, respectful, semi-modest, have the ability to
put myself in others shoes to better understand, I am easy going,
vibrant, out-going, understanding, compassionate & non-
confrontational.




What I'm Looking For

My Likes & Turn Ons:

I like the out-doors like fishing,
camping, hiking, swimming, gold mining and rock-hounding. I also like
dining out, new movies such as thrillers, horror, comedies & action.
I like listening to music of all kinds. I like art, poetry and travel. I
also have a tremendous compassion for animals and absolutely love to
ride horses. I enjoy being around positive people. Especially when they
have a sense of humor, light-heartedness and when they smile it warms my
world. I prefer the strong & fierce mentality. I am drawn to those
that are goal orientated with a simplistic lifestyle. Lastly, I have a
physical attraction to tattoos & piercings, but am open to most
characteristics of people.

My Dis-Likes & Turn Offs:

Negativity,
cruelty to animals, children & elders, entertainment wrestling,
judgmental personalities, people that are hygienically challenged, those
that are too dominant with the god like, can’t tell them anything, know
it all complex's and also liars, hypocrites and stuck on themselves
jerks. Do not like Techno or classical music & lastly a person born
without common sense; "can't fix stupid" LOL......... (Just an opinion)




Lifestyle & Interests







Diet:
Gourmet, Love sweets, Meat lover

Work Habits:
Work at home

Physical Fitness:
Moderate exercise

I Travel For Fun:
Occasionally

I Travel For Work:
Occasionally

Sense of humour:
Naughty



More: http://www.hsengine.com/s_Arts+%26+Entertainment.html

No comments:

Post a Comment