Thursday, March 24, 2011

Is Michael Jackson Really Dead? Or is He Alive?

More...


Michael Jackson was the King of Pop! He was the youngest of five brothers and, yet the most talented. He married two times. I think it's kind of funny because the King of Pop married the King of Rock's daughter Lisa Marie Presley. Of course as you probably know they divorced. So, the question is, did Michael Jackson die? 
Sadly, Michael did die from an overdose. They still don't know if it was his or his doctor's fault. Anyways, the great Michael Jackson is gone.... he left behind good memories though, let's take a moment to remember his great creations Thriller, You Are Not Alone, I'll Be There, Smooth Criminal, and finally This Is It. I have a crazy idea, and I am totally serious I am going out on a limb but... what if he really meant it... this is it...like HE was finished. What if he was unhappy and that would explain the overdose. No, that would be crazy I told you it was crazy. Oh well, anyways he is gone but I think there could be a new King of Pop I mean not replacing him but, you know just filling in a spot. So anyways, I think Bruno Mars is the new King of Pop, because he reminds me of Michael, I mean something about his voice. 
Bruno Mars is my new King of Pop! Sorry Michael. :( If you don't agree please don't stop reading my blogs who ever does read them.
ESPILCE=bye 


More: http://www.hsengine.com/s_Dead+Michael+Jackson.html

No comments:

Post a Comment