Monday, May 23, 2011

Wednesday

More...

     It is Wednesday, March 30, 2011. It is the 89th day of this current year with 276 days left. Time is 9:21 A.M. I am doing laundry downstairs in the first floor laundry room. I got the first washing machine, put my laundry in it and my 75 cents to get the washing machine to wash my clothes. I am now back in my 6th floor apartment looking at sunshine outside and hopeful of an day that will be "Okay!"

    On this Wednesday with Horoscope: "Edge of some chaos and strange happenings" as Japan slowly recovers from his Earthquake, Tsunami, And Nuclear Power Plant Disasters. births of note are Singer Celion Dion (1968), Impressionist Artist Vincent van Gogh (1853) and Painter Francisco de Goya (1746). Today is a "Day that we cannot be careful enough about communication!" Also to be noted is that "Pisces people makes excellent healers!"

    This Wednesday, I got a call from  Theodore York's office about my foot doctor appointment tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. So, with this reminder, I will remember to make it over to Doctor York's office on Piikoi street in Honolulu!

    As I reflect on yesterday, I remember watching the women basketball game involved Connecticut and Duke in the Recreation room as one of the women residents was working on a crossword puzzle in the back. Maya Moore made her 3,000 points in her storied career and hopefully, now that Connecticut in in the Women's Final Four, this successful run will continue with Maya leading Connecticut to the Women's "March Madness' basketball championship! I might add that when I worked at Pell Paper Box Company in Elizabeth city, North carolina, there was a worker there wearing a Connecticut Huskies tee shirt!

     I need to put my laundry in the dryer soon and that will cost 75 cents. I need to realize that "Answers in life do come!" "I need to hold my head high and look at problems straight in the eye!" "Wednesday, you are here and I welcome your arrival!" "I need to dash downstairs full speed ahead and put my laundry in the welcoming arms of a dryer that will gobble up my 75 cents!" "Hark, I thee go down the hallway, ride the elevator down to the first floor and rush madly, gladly to my washed laundry awaiting the welcoming arms of a dryer!" "Time to Go On This Wednesday, March 30, 2011!" 
 


More: http://www.hsengine.com/s_crossword+puzzles.html

No comments:

Post a Comment