Friday, May 20, 2011

The first time i met Deana

More...



I was going to start my yoga routine, I had on my grey yoga pants (tight around my ass and thighs and loose at my calves), a red tank top, no bra or undies, and pigtails.  I went to my fridge and realized I was out of bottled water, and I hate my tap water.  So I threw on a light zip up jacket, and went to the nearest grocery store, which happens to be a smaller health food market.  I parked and went in.

 

I grabbed a cart and started shopping; putting in several odds and ends I needed or wanted.  As I was shopping I noticed a woman, because of her size at first glance I did not think she was a woman, but she was.  I made sure I walked closer to her at times and saw how strong she looked.  She was about 5’10” tall and very muscular.  I was figuring she was about 40, maybe 45.  I gave her a quick smile at some point and kept shopping.  While she was nearby, I heaved a case of water bottles onto the bottom of my cart.  I am in good shape, but not strong.  I am very petite at 5’0” and thin.  I have to eat more than I want to just to stay healthy; I guess I have a great metabolism.  The muscular woman was in the same aisle as me and I made it slightly more dramatic than I usually would have, just to get her attention a little.  I did not look to see if I did but I am sure I did.

 

I finished up shopping and she got in line behind me.  She loaded her few items at the check out and I peeked a closer look at her physic.  As the cashier rang up my items I tried to make a little small talk with the muscular woman.  I pointed at a canister of protein powder “Is that what made you so muscular?” I felt embarrassed asking her, but did not want to pass up the opportunity to chat with her.  She smiled and said “It helps, but so does working out 6 hours a day.”  I responded and smiled “6 hours, really? Wow I am impressed.”  I paid and pushed my cart out to my car a little slower than normal.

 

I started loading my car with my buys and she walked passed me just as I decided to bend to get the case of bottled of water.  She stopped and offered “Wait, let me get that for you.”  I stepped back and replied “Thank you so much, I feel like such a wimp sometimes.”  She smiled as she put it in my car and said “No problem, I am glad I could help.”  Smiling almost shyly at her I said “I’m Tori by the way.”  “Deana” she said “nice to meet you.”  I tilted my head “nice to meet you as well, and I am so glad you came along… too bad you wont be there to lug it up to my apartment.”  “How far do you live from here?” she asked to my surprise.  “Not far at all… actually in those apartments over there.” I pointed to my complex about ½ mile away.  “I’ll follow you” she said matter of factly… then she smiled.  I smiled widely “awesome.”

 

I drove the short distance wondering if she was at all attracted to me.  I parked and she pulled up next to me and we both got out.  I opened the back of my car and grabbed the 3 loose bags.  She leaned down and grabbed the bottled water and put my orange juice on top of it.  I smiled and closed my trunk and walked to some stairs and started up with her close behind.  I opened my door and held it open for her.  She entered my apartment and set the items down on my kitchen counter.  She looks around and noticed my open living room with a yoga mat on the floor and no TV.  “Cute place” she said.  I smiled “thanks.”  I opened the bags and started putting my groceries away, trying to bend and stretch a little hoping she would notice.  I asked “Can I make you some lunch?”  She looked at me and said “no thanks, I ate a while ago before my workout.”  Opening the case of water I started putting them in my fridge, one at a time, crouching “did you just come from a workout?”  I actually saw her looking at my ass.  My heart skipped.  She nodded “yeah, cant you tell? I am in need of a shower.”

 

I poured her an ice water and took off my jacket and sat at my small table, she sat with me.  “Check this out” I made a big gesture of bending my elbow and flexed my bicep… it was flat with a slight bump.  I laughed and so did she… she reached out and felt it.  As I felt her hand wrap around my thin arm she said “its huge.”  I laughed more.  As my giggle died down I asked “Can I see yours?”  She rolled up her tight sleeve and bent her arm, then flexed.  I gasped “holy shit Deana!”  I reached out and put both hands around it, feeling her smooth skin and hard muscle.  I kept holding as she asked “do you like that?” One of my hands slide to her forearm and I said “uh yeah, I am fuckin impressed.”  I slid my hands over her hand and said “even your hands are strong.” She smiled.  Wanting to impress her I say “I do have a flat belly.”  I lean back and pull my tank top up and push my yoga pants down a little exposing just above my pussy to just below my tits.  Her hand started to reach out and stopped, she smiled and said “that is a very cute belly Tori” then she did reach out and touch it.  She continued “you are so soft Tori and you do yoga?”  Looking down at her strong tanned hand on my small white belly “yep, I sometimes jog too.”  She rubs my belly and then pulls her hand away but rests it on my knee and says “well it shows, you have an amazing body Tori.” I wanted to get up and jump on top of her right then, but I just smiled and said “thank you so much Deana.  I love your body too… a lot.  All those muscles and how tall and fit you are.”

 

Deana takes the bottom of my tank top and lifts it up over my head and off… my nipples hard and I am sure noticeable for the whole time we have been chatting are pointing straight out.  She cant resist to touch them and surprisingly, gently.  I take a deep breath and my chest heaves as she touches me.  I look into her eyes watch her look at my body.  I lean back in my chair as she touches me.  She stops me from getting comfortable and she stands pulling me up with her.  She leads me to my bedroom and she sits on my messed up bed.  I keep staring into her eyes and I peeled off my yoga pants, standing between her legs… naked.

 

She looked me over, eyes studying me.  My heart was pounding hard as I stood in front of her.  I felt her eyes roaming over my flesh.  She looked at my bald pussy, lasered clean and stubbles.  She put her hands on my thighs and gave me a small motion to turn around. I turned with my ass toward her.  She caressed my ass cheeks and then leaned down and kissed my ass cheeks biting one.  She was breathing hard and trying to take my petite body all in…

 

I slowly turned back around and leaned into her.   I pulled her tight shirt off her chiseled body, I peeled off her sports bra exposing her small tits made much bigger from the muscles behind them.  I kissed her shoulder as her short black and grey hair bobbed on the side of my face.  I licked her shoulder tasting her wonderful skin and salted body.  I began licking lower, kneeling in front of her.  Not wanting to rush it, I kissed and licked her chest but not her tits.  I licked above them, on the sides of them and under them.  In the creases of her muscles I found more salt as I licked lower, down her six pack abs, cleaning her bellybutton.  I put my hands behind her and grabbed the top of her tight sweats as she lifted I pulled them along with her cream panties off together.  I pulled them to the floor and off her feet.  I marveled at the largest thigh muscles I have ever seen.  I squeezed her calves and slide up her thighs as my eyes were mesmerized by her smooth hairless pussy.  It even looked muscular, its shape contoured by her tan and muscles.  Her pussy lips so inviting and her clit almost exposed.  I pushed her thighs apart and she laid back on the bed.  I kissed her inner thigh and moved to her wanting pussy.  As I grew nearer her clit seamed to grow.  I used my thumbs to pull her tight pussy open making her legs spread wider.

 

I leaned in and gently sucked the tip of her lips, sucking in her clit as she began to moan.  I sucked it slowly and wetly as I would suck a cock.  I let my head slowly move up and down on it as my warm wet lips massaged it.  She was almost talking moaning louder as I pushed a finger into her pussy.  It was so wet inside.  I fingered her as I sucked her lips and clit.


More: http://www.hsengine.com/s_Quick+Lunches.html

No comments:

Post a Comment