Thursday, May 19, 2011

Leotard passion, continued...

More...

My first memories of women in leotards were in elementary school. A group of high school girls put on a play at our school. There were four or five of them that had the job of changing scenery while the play was on. They were all dressed in black leotards and tights. A passion was born. Later in high school, I had an art teacher named Mrs. Fitz. Almost everyday, she wore a black long sleeve leotard and dark black tights, with a knee to ankle length skirt. She was an older lady, in her forties, but she stirred a lust in me. She wore glasses and had curly short brown hair. As a young man, I always wanted to screw her. She was the subject of my first rape strangle drawings. I did them all the way through high school. They featured her being attacked, having her skirt ripped off and being raped. The attacker then strangled her with a rope or cord. They were primitive drawings at best but I honed my drawing skill by creating them. I hid them under my bed behind a set of drawers. I destroyed them sometime after high school as I was ashamed of them. Mrs. Fitz was divorced, and in my senior year, she moved in three houses down from where I lived. I couldn't believe it when I saw her walking home in her black leotard and black tights. She was wearing a red and white pattern skirt and dressy shoes with two inch heels. She had a wide belt at her waist which made her very shapely. The leotard was a typical dance type with the low back and plunging neck line. I found myself walking behind her all the way during the twenty minute walk. My lust took over as I followed her up to her front porch. She was surprised to see me behind her but she wasn't scared or anything. She always liked me since I was one of the better artists in her classes. I said I hadn't known she moved into the neighborhood and then asked if I could get a drink. She said certainly and walked into her house with me right behind her. When we entered the living room, I made my move. I grabbed her arm and turned her. I took her by her upper body and kissed her neck. She struggled but said nothing. She smelled wonderful. I ran my hand over her breast and down to her crotch. She tried to push it away but I managed to unbuckle her belt and pull her skirt down. She was fucking hot. I rubbed her stomach and was headed down to her pussy when she finally got a firm grip on my roving hand. She pulled my arm around and looked me straight in the eye and said " If you want to fuck me, you only need to ask". She led me upstairs to her bedroom and started to undress. I asked he to let me take her the way she was. She seemed puzzled. We embraced and fell on her queen size bed. I was going crazy with lust. I explored her leotard clad body and then I asked her if I could screw here with her leotard and tights still on her. She rolled over and took a pair of scissors out of her night stand and slit the crotch on her tights. I was hard as a rock when I finally got my cock into her experienced pussy. I lasted about three minutes before I cummed in her. She didn't seem concerned that I shot my load inside her. She took out a vibrator and finished herself while I watched. I was hard again by the time she was done so I went in her again. This time she reached down and pulled my cock out just as I climaxed and a slightly smaller amount of cum shot out on her pussy and stomach. I was spent. I laid there for a while, got dressed and headed out. She was in her shower when I left to go home for diner. I was eighteen and I wish I was eighteen again. We had a handful of encounters after that before I went away to college the next fall. She ended up moving away just after Christmas break. I had one last visit at her place when I was home for the holidays. She wore the same outfit she had on the first time I attacked her. I was a bit better at sex and lasted long enough to make her climax before I shot my load into her. She must have been on the pill as she never seemed concerned about my seed in her. She had showed me before, how to rub her clit with my moistened finger to make her climax again. It worked so well. I never had another woman until I met my wife ten years later. Once we were engaged, I introduced so many of the techniques Mrs. Fitz taught me. It has helped us have a happy and sexy marriage for the last nineteen years. When I asked my wife to wear a leotard for the first time during out lovemaking, she seemed sceptical until she saw how aroused I got when she came to bed wearing it. Sure, we make love with out the garments and props most of the time but the act of dressing my wife up and carrying out fantasy role play keeps us fresh and passionately in love with each other. Thanks, Mrs. Fitz...


More: http://www.hsengine.com/s_College.html

No comments:

Post a Comment