Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Frankfurt, part 3

More...

I
recognized the ear clips she wore moments ago. Obediently, I started
to tickle my nipples, the left one, the right one, until they were
hard. I felt her smooth lips kissing them lightly, sweetly, sucking
and nibbling, teasing. When she felt they were erect enough for her
taste, she hung the clips on it. The rubber pads clamped the
sensitive flesh in such a sweet way I moaned with pleasure. Both
nipples adorned with her jewels, she played and pulled at my buds,
each pull bringing me closer and closer to the bliss of pain and
pleasure. My aching cock tried to escape its lacy prison, pulsing
with desire.

Again, she left me, alone in the dark. She knew
how I hated it. I can stand almost everything, but not knowing what
awaits me is worst than anything. But then, that's the purpose of
blindfolds, isn't it?

All of a sudden, she smacked my ass, a
vicious slap of the Hermes riding crop we had chosen together. I
tried not to wince, not to move, but she hit me again, and I had to
collect all my will not
to escape the fire and ice gnaws of the
leather. The thin fabric of my lacy panties was too thin to protect
me. She alternated soothing words, gentle caresses and then, slap!
The crop would land on my ass, biting my soft flesh. I felt tears
gathering behind my closed eyelids, she couldn't see it, but she must
have guessed, for she ended her whipping, as suddenly as she had
started it. She knew how to push my limits, but never overstepping
them. With tender care, she helped me out of my
panties,
whispering comforting and caring words, words that eased my pain and
made me feel I could have stood more. Next time, to please her, to
serve her deeper, I will stand more.


When
the frail fabric of the panties slid over my cock, it jumped out of
its prison, jerking like a spring. I felt the flat tip of the crop
wandering over it, from tip to ball; and I wished, "Oh no,
please. this hurts so much." For what seemed an eternity, she
teased and tormented, playing with my fear and emotions, withdrawing
her instrument, preparing for a blow, and while I gathered my
strength to stand it, the touch came back, gentle and soft. I moaned,
helpless and fearful, and she knew I was close to the edge. She came
back:

"Shh, shhh. don't worry, dear, you know I just want
to play with you, to tease you, to tickle your nice cock."

I
tried to relax, but then, at mid sentence. she hit me, plain across
the shaft. Not a hard blow, not a painful one, really. Only to remind
me that I belonged to her, that when I stood there, ready for her,
she could do anything to me. This was part of the faith and trust we
shared. I had to trust her, if I wanted to belong to her.

When
the aftermath of her last stroke faded, she gently pushed me on the
shoulder, down to my knees. She resumed her position in the facing
armchair, then asked me to remove the blindfold. In
the meanwhile,
she had taken the cloth that covered the tray away, revealing what
lay on it. The lipstick. The crop. The strap- on dildo.

We
remained silent for a long while, me kneeling, hands resting on my
thighs, eyes downcast; she, her spiky heeled boot dangling from her
foot.

"It's time for you to go, Sophie", she
said.

I got up, heading for the bathroom. When I passed near
her chair, she gripped my wrist, forcing me to a halt.

"Look
at me, my love, I want to see lust, and disappointment in your
eyes".

I looked at her, at her bright shiny eyes. With
her free hand, she stroked the latex penis that lay on the
tray.

"When you come back, and if you succeed, it will be
for you, tonight."

A wave of pleasure overwhelmed me. I
would be hers. I had to succeed. I had to please her.

"Yes,
Madame, I'll be back, and succeed, for you", I answered, eyed
gleaming with anticipation.

While I undressed in the bathroom,
removing the waist cincher and the stockings, I felt her presence,
leaning on the door frame.



"No,
keep those on, my dear. It will remind you of what you are, deep
inside you. A little female slut".

A few moments later, I
was waiting for my team to gather in the conference room. I was ready
to face anything, any objection the Germans would raise. Nothing and
nobody could resist my will,
rejuvenated by the power my mistress
had given me. Under the starched white shirt, the tightly knotted
silk tie, the black pinstripe suit, I wore a pair of purple female
panties, with embroidered roses.




More: http://www.hsengine.com/s_Embroidered.html

No comments:

Post a Comment