Monday, May 23, 2011

Showing Off : Tomorrow

More...

I dressed for work in a very business like uniform, dark navy skirt and matching jacket. Underneath a sheer white blouse, I decided to skip the undies no bra or thong. Wearing similar stay up black thigh high stockings as the day before and killer jet black high heels. I was watching the clock eager for noon. My excitement building as well as my fear. What was I thinking, giving myself over to these two strangers? I was so worked up that I arrived at the mailroom door ten minutes early. Pushing the door open and smiling I entered, They told me to put to put the out to lunch sign on the door and lock it. As I turned back I removed my business jacket, the sheer blouse hide nothing my hard erect nipples jetting out. They came over and told me to strip, which I did quickly. Standing in my stockings and heels, they asked if cunt was deaf or stupid? Strip cunt, everything. I quickly removed my heels and rolled my stockings off. Get on your hands and knees cunt. Keep those thighs wide apart and crawl like a bitch cunt you are. I could feel their eyes on my cunt and ass as I crawled to the back of the mailroom. When they commanded me to stop, from behind the top of a shoe was rubbed against my cunt, then told to lick the shoe clean. Younger guy grabbed my nipples and pulled me up to my tippy toes and danced me around the room by my nipples. The older asked me if I agreed to be here of my own free will, and did I accept my position as their cunt? Yes Master i replied. No say it he command. I am your cunt Sirs and give myself willingly. I repeated it. He grabbed my elbows as the younger began to slap my boobs back and forth enjoying seeing them bounce and jiggle. Then gripping my nipples and twisting them until I yelp. Beg cunt, he said. I did, I begged him not to stop. They both smiled. Lifted up onto the counter top told to spread my thighs legs wide. They inspected my freshly shaved smooth hairless bald cunt. I keep it that way just the same after all I am a sub slave. Rubbing touching my smoothness the older pushed two fingers straight into me deep I groan loudly. You like this don’t you cunt? You like being man handled used? His thumb flicking over my exposed hard clit. I grew wetter he pulled out of me. Telling me to stand up and bend over the stool and ask to be punished for not stripping completely when told to. I bent over the stool and said i was sorry for not obeying. I was slap hard. “I” your name is ‘cunt’. Yes sir cunt is sorry for not obeying, accepts your punishment. The younger grabbed my wrists as the older spanked my ass, over and over. My ass hurt could feel the glow starting making me hornier wetter. He stopped and felt my cunt telling the other guy how cunt seems to be enjoying this. With that he continued to spank me some more, until I started to wiggle about. Stay still with that he took a yard stick and told me to count aloud as he swatted my ass ten more swats. Just when I thought I would get a chance to catch my breath I was turned around to face him told to spread wide. There I standing on my own as I watched the yardstick being swung up hitting me directly on my pink puffy cunt lips. I screamed more out of surprise than pain. Good cunt just stand there show us how you obey, how you want it. He swung several more times, my cunt on fire. Standing there my cunt ass tits all abused and feeling hot. The older asked me if I was a good fuck cunt, was I on the pill, did I do bareback, take it up the ass. Told from now on all my holes belonged to them, that they were safe had been tested and was I ever tested? With that I was on my knees sucking cock, then told to lean over the counter, something cold and wet was rubbed over my asshole and in it. Then the younger pressed his cock to my back door and pushed his cock into me. Feeling my tight asshole being stretched, not being fucked in there in a long time and not often. Telling other guy how tight and hot I was. Once he got into a rhythm the older pushed his cock to my mouth and face fucked me hard, filling my mouth with his load and having me suck him clean. Shortly there after the younger unloaded in my ass. With me standing there naked the older then pushed two fingers into my cunt and pumped them in me deep and hard fucking me as I tried to remain standing. I moaned groaned and climaxed all over his fingers, but he didn’t stop he kept pumping his finger in and out now. The younger holding me up by my elbows. Told I was not allowed to masterbate without permission and that this was my reward for being such a good cunt. My cunt sore wet dripping several mini orgasms later. I lowered to the floor and told to crawl back to the door. Told to crawl slowly wanting to see the cum dripping from my asshole. The older grabbed some paper towel and wiped me asshole. Told me what a special cunt I was and told me to dress and to be here same time tomorrow. I thanked him and said he should know that cunt will be here Master.


More: http://www.hsengine.com/s_shoes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment